Food! Muffins! Protein!
Yes, who doesn’t enjoy something that tastes great and isn’t chicken, fish or beef? Whether you bulking or leaning out, having something that is nutritious and fits into your macro’s is a home run. Try whipping these up next time you want something tasty. Including baking time, they take about 35 minutes to make.
2 ripe bananas, medium and mashed
¼ cup coconut flour
1.5 scoops Clinical Sports Labs Vanilla Ice Cream Protein
2 tbsp. melted coconut oil
1 whole egg
½ tbsp. honey
¼ tsp. baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or coat with spray. We suggest coat with spray as they tend to stick to the paper.
3. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and then evenly divide between 6 cups in a muffin pan.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until top turns slightly brown. You can also use the toothpick test, stick tooth pick into muffin and if it comes out clean, consider them done.
5. Allow to cool before removing and serving
Calories – 142
Fat – 5 grams
Carbs – 14 grams
Sugar – 8 grams
Protein – 9 grams
Nutrition is key, some say up to 80% of your efforts. These are a great “grab for” when you want something sweat and will not through your diet way off. Just limit yourself to one, not six! To help fight cravings and help control your appetite, TEAM Clinical Labs uses BIUM-D.
BIUM-D is a powerful thermogenic that many athletes use before cardio and training to give energy and focus and to help with the fat-burning process.
Clinical Sports Labs, We Create Athletes